We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 24-Hours * before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee. If cancelling/rescheduling, please do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
A $50 holding deposit is required to hold appointments. If you choose not to pay the holding deposit, we will not hold your appointment time or date. You will be billed a $75 cancellation fee for each appointment that is cancelled less than 24 - hours before the appointment time.
- No-shows will be billed for the full (100%) amount for the appointment.
- Clients who have no-showed for appointments will be asked to prepay/pay towards their visit when booking future appointments.
- All appointment cancellations must be made & confirmed via telephone. Appointment cancellations through text or email are welcomed.
We ask that our clients are on time for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the time of the next appointments. While we will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
* Refill prices are based on a 40% requirement anything less then 20 lashes per eye is considered a "Full- Set" and will be charged according.
MAKING A BOOKING
Booking a makeup application can be made up to 1 day before if places are still available.Booking is fully secure upon email confirmation of payment of a deposit.
WEDDING MAKEUP BOOKINGS
All Wedding makeup Bookings Require a 50% deposit to secure your reservation, and require a minimum of 6 weeks notice to cancel your booking, otherwise your deposit will be charged as a cancelation fee.
All makeup appointments and bridal trials require a $50 deposit, and a minimum of 48 hours to cancel or reschedule your booking, otherwise your deposit will be charged as a cancellation fee.
If no deposit is taken at the time of booking your makeup appointment, then a cancellation fee still applies if less than 48 hours notice is given.
Once a deposit has been received to the nominated account, (an invoice) will be sent to your email. The balance stated is to be finalized the week or day of your makeup appointment or wedding booking. Payment types include, Venmo, Chase Quick Pay, PayPal and Checks.
To secure your booking, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. If for any reason you need to cancel your makeup application, please notify us in accordance with the details listed in the Services above. At that time, we will reschedule your booking or refund your full deposit.
Travel Fee is applicable when traveling to locations more the 30 minutes outside of Berkeley area, a quote can be provided upon your request.
In circumstances when parking fees apply, the client will be required to cover the charges when makeup services are being conducted, for example hotel parking and meter parking.